Travel & Accommodation Details
The legends of King Arthur and the Holy Grail still resonate within the mists of Avalon and the magical landscape around Glastonbury Tor.
With its sacred hills and spring waters, Glastonbury is one of Britain’s most important sacred sites. Known as the Heart Chakra of the planet, it is a vortex where powerful transforming energies amplify the healing experiences of each individual.
Glastonbury Abbey and its peaceful grounds also attract many visitors, being a place of pilgrimage for generations. In the vicinity we also find the other megalithic sacred sites of Stonehenge, Avebury and Stanton Drew, around which are found amazing crop circles in Spring and Summer.
Stargaia is located on Wirral Hill where Joseph of Arimathea is said to have planted his staff which grew into a thorn tree. A Holy Thorn still flowers here twice a year.
On this beautiful hill we can see Glastonbury Tor and enjoy panoramic views with wonderful sunsets and moonrises, making Stargaia an ideal centre for workshops and lightwork events.
Here in the Piscean part of the Glastonbury Zodiac, you can find the perfect retreat to relax and ‘go with the flow’.
Glastonbury is in the South West of England.
The nearest big town and airport BRISTOL is approx. 3 hours from LONDON depending on traffic.
From Bristol Airport
– As you leave Bristol Airport you take the Shuttle Flyer Bus to ‘Bristol Temple Meads Train Station’. The journey is about 30 minutes.
– As you leave Temple Meads Car Park and walk to the main road, you then take the Local Bus 376 which travels via Wells to ‘Glastonbury Town Hall’ bus stop by Glastonbury Abbey car park. The journey is about 1 hour 30 minutes.
– Stargaia is a few minutes walk from Glastonbury Abbey.
From any Other Airport or UK location :
– Go to ‘Bristol Temple Meads’ Railway Station
– Outside the Railway station car park on the left on the avenue, take the Local Bus 376 (details as above).
The other closest railway station is Castle Cary located 40 minutes by Taxi from Glastonbury. Contact us to arrange a taxi.
General UK train info on :
– Go to ‘Bristol Coach Station’ with National Express coaches.
Online details and booking:
– Take the Local Bus 376 via Wells (details as above).
– Single Bed Room for Single Occupancy
– Double/Twin Bed Rooms
– Triple Bed Room
At Stargaia we offer self-catering accommodation.