Travel & Accommodation Details
The legends of King Arthur and the Holy Grail still resonate within the mists of Avalon and the magical landscape around Glastonbury Tor.
With its sacred hills and spring waters, Glastonbury is one of Britain’s most important sacred sites. Known as the Heart Chakra of the planet, it is a vortex where powerful transforming energies amplify the healing experiences of each individual.
Glastonbury Abbey and its peaceful grounds also attract many visitors, being a place of pilgrimage for generations. In the vicinity we also find the other megalithic sacred sites of Stonehenge, Avebury and Stanton Drew, around which are found amazing crop circles in Spring and Summer.
Stargaia is located on Wirral Hill where Joseph of Arimathea is said to have planted his staff which grew into a thorn tree. A Holy Thorn still flowers here twice a year.
On this beautiful hill we can see Glastonbury Tor and enjoy panoramic views with wonderful sunsets and moonrises, making Stargaia an ideal centre for workshops and lightwork events.
Here in the Piscean part of the Glastonbury Zodiac, you can find the perfect retreat to relax and ‘go with the flow’.
Glastonbury is in the South West of England.
The nearest big town and airport BRISTOL is approx. 3 hours from LONDON depending on traffic.
From Bristol Airport
– Take the Shuttle Flyer Bus running every 10 minutes to ‘Bristol Coach Station’. The journey is about 30 minutes. Single Fare: £7 – Return Fare: £11
– then take the Local Bus 376 running hourly via Wells to ‘Glastonbury Town Hall’ by the Abbey car park. The journey is 1 hour 20 minutes.
– Stargaia is a few minutes walk from Glastonbury Abbey.
From any Other Airport or UK location :
– Go to ‘Bristol Temple Meads’ Railway Station
– Outside the Railway station car park on the right, take the Local Bus 376
(details as above).
The other closest railway station is Castle Cary located 40 minutes drive from Glastonbury. A connecting local bus from Castle Cary to Glastonbury via Street is rare and lengthy. A local taxi to and from Glastonbury can be arranged.
General UK train info on :
– Go to ‘Bristol Coach Station’ with National Express coaches.
Online details and booking:
– Take the Local Bus 376 via Wells (details as above).
Prices per night:
– Single room and single occupancy: £50 and £55
– Double/Twin rooms: £72
– Triple room: £90
At Stargaia we offer self-catering accommodation.
For more information please contact us.